The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic requires special considerations and measures to reduce the risk of transmission of communicable diseases. Community safety is our top priority, and we are committed to the continued health and welfare of everyone who is involved with and attends our shows and events.
Too Fly has adopted a Communicable Disease Prevention plan, and everyone involved in production of our shows, including artists, production crew, staff, board members and volunteers, is required to adhere to the risk reduction measures outlined, including:
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination when requested.
- Wear masks in all indoor spaces, including during rehearsals and backstage. On-stage mask requirements will be determined with performance venues.
- Self-monitor for symptoms of communicable disease, and immediately self-isolate and inform a supervisor if symptoms develop.
- Practice appropriate personal hygiene, including hand washing and sanitizing.
- Participate in enhanced cleaning protocols.
Measures for audiences will be determined with venues on a per-show basis and communicated to audiences.
Please refer to our full Communicable Disease Prevention Plan for more info. This is a living document and is subject to change without notice as new information and guidelines are made available.